Saturday, August 29, 2009

the end is just the beginning

oo... here i am again...

i think most of my course mates are currently celebrating the end of their internship... after 14 weeks of intern life... it is time to get back to studies... but first things first.... we have a final report to complete... sigh... i feel so lazy to start on that...

anyway... just to let you know.. my intern life has not end yet... nono... mine will be ending next month... 15th to be accurate... well, i'm actually extending my internship with my current company... unbelievable??? quite... i thought so too...

i was kinda shocked when they asked me whether i would like to extend my internship... because i am kinda hard headed at times and i tend to answer back when questioned.. hehehe... my bad.. so i thought they wouldnt wanna have such a hard headed "employee" in the company... but anyway, i really appreciate them asking me... well, my hard head is good at banging walls tho... hahaha... anyway, they ask offer me to stay for a week... i said ok... then it became 1 month with an additional amount on to my allowance.. kinda tempting... but its kinda long... although i said i like the work.. but still i need a little break... hehe... my dad is bringing me somewhere by the way during the end of september.. so i guess i couldnt stay so long after all...
then i asked whether is it ok for me to stay for half a month... well, they are ok about that and everyone's happy...

however, i didnt get to ask for the pay though... i sure hope it wont be too little... i am still glad about them asking me to extend... because i was actually planning to since there might be a drama shooting on september, however due to some unforeseen circumstances, the drama shooting is somehow delayed... oh well, i didnt think of extending after that... but i am ok with extending if they want me to... it really does boost my self esteem to think that they are asking coz they need me... hehehehe... although i'm not sure of the actual reason but thinking that way makes me happier... well if they didnt ask i shall not go around asking for it since there might be a hint that they do not need my help after all... so better dont cari pasal... or else its kinda embarassing... hehe...

hehe... so i'll still be back to work next week... and not forgetting a final report to write...
i will still be busy...

signing off~~~

No comments: