Saturday, August 01, 2009

picking it back up...

well well well...
10 weeks have passed...
and i survived gracefully...

plus, i manage to "see through" a lot of things which eventually makes my life a lot more happier than it previously were....

although i have almost absolutely nothing to do in the office during the whole july... but i managed to pick up a few things that i have dropped off long time ago...

i start reading fanfics again!!! and i never realised that i actually miss them so much... after my account was somehow "terminated" by winglin because i left for more than.... 2-3 years, i think... anyway... i wasnt really keen on creating a new account... because i now have a blog specially created for my fics... although the readership will be much much lower than my winglin days... but i somehow could do without having much readers... i'm ok with that...

then i have been reading back the fics that i have written years (i'm not telling how many years tho... i feel old..) ago... and guess what.... it brings back memories... and reminds me of how i think when i was writing them... hehe... oh god... the aging process just gets me...

anyway... i think i might just as well pick up my fic-mood again... since i suddenly have the urge to continue the fanfic that i have abandon years ago...

well... my internship days are coming to an end... and i know that i have said that i want it to end and stuff... did i say anything like that?? maybe when i was so frustrated being banned, ignored and stuff... but then... come to think of it... i feel kinda sad that its ending already... hahahaah... weird me...

i guess... the thing that comforts me about going back to uni is that i'm still a student... and i'm not that old yet... hahahahah.....




2 comments:

Cleopatra said...

Hurray for the writer in you ;)

Panda said...

thank you... thank you...