Thursday, December 24, 2009

another post for this month..

Hey Yo!! Just when you thought that i was going to end the year with just one post for this month... haha.. i'm here to surprise you... not only that i'm updating... it'll also be full of photos... hohoho... a merry christmas to you!!!

My blog has never been a picture oriented blog.. number one.. i'm not really interested in taking photos.. except for special occations.. that's exceptional... and especially those with my face in it... dont know why.. i just dont like seeing my face in photos... anyway... reason number two.. i'm lazy.. yes.. do you know that uploading and arranging those photos into a post takes like forever?? especially when you are not good at it... so to save time.. DONT upload.. reason number three.. it's not that i do not own a camera phone.. but my phone requires a cable in order to transfer the photos into my computer.. dont suggest me anything about bluetooth because my antiques at home dont have it.. so it's just my phone alone... and the best thing is.. i lost the cable!! so what for taking photos when i can just only view it in my phone?? hmmm...

ok... end of stuff that is dragging me away from my actual topic here... oh.. just one more... i'm officially done with the GD exams of Y3S2!!! yippe yay!!! finally... after those torturous days... i'm finally over with it...

now.. i'll start my initial idea for this post.. yesterday was the last day of our exam (yes, this belongs to the topic...) after this, it's our sem break... so the 616 gang organised a pre-christmas outing plus celebration to ikano-curve-cineleisure...

First stop... lunch... at Manhattan Fish Market... plus of course... the early birthday celebration for our dear lecturer... Mr Luqman...


he's officially the granduncle of the lai gang..





then... it's present hunting time... i was actually planning to get the chip and dale plushies.. they are jsut so cute!!! but judging the space left on my bed... i think again and thought maybe i should get something else... so i change my option to a japanese DVD that i have always wanted.. Galileo File (or something like that.. i forgot the actual name).. who knows.. when i dont wanna buy it.. it keeps showing up luring me to bring it home.. when i sincerely want to... it is nowhere to be seen.. sigh~~ that's life.. you always don't get what you want... and there are always regrets.. i kinda miss chip and dale now.. ish...


Oh ya... gotta give credit to the K-mon gang... i have been spreading the K-mon Christmas tradition here... hehe... the exchanging gifts part... Wee... and i miss you guys!!!










My sandwich at Ikea cafe...


Group photos!!




No comments: