Thursday, January 21, 2010

from laws to ethics

You can clearly count the days that i have not been updating because my last post was on the 1st day of the month.. It's the 21st now so i have abandoned my blog for 20 days... There's a few reason why i have not updating my blog like i did previously...
no.1 i'm lazy...
no.2 i dont think that it is necessary for me to update every single detail of my life already...
no.3 my life is so un-happening that i have nothing to fill my posts...
no.4 havent thought of it yet...

Started the first week of my very last semester as a degree student... the very last chance to get my cgpa back up for a change..

First subject... communication law.. LAW!!! my best guess is there will be a heck lot of lines to remember... and loads of reading to do...

Next... Communication Technology.. honestly.. the only thing i know about this subject is "communication technology"... that's the only the phrase the lecturer has keep repeating for a gazillion times!!

Film studies... dont know how will it turn out... hopefully it only share the "film" word and not the whole critical, analytical, skeptical, illogical, whatever-cal thing...

tomorrow will be my first taste of Media Ethics and Television Production II...

early conclusion.... I'm SO DEAD!!!!

No comments: