Friday, January 01, 2010

New New 2010

Just to say.. i think i should be posting something on the first day of the year.. as my first post of the year.. before i curl myself up in bed... and get ready to wake up the next morning with my mom cling clanking around telling us to clear up the dusts around the room... why wouldnt dusts go extinct?? i will not miss it though... it's always the hassle of clearing up before the New year.. Chinese new Year to be particular... and i hate that... too many stuff but too little to be disposed.. i'm the kind of person who likes to collect rubbish for a reason that nobody could understand.. oh well... i believe there's always some use for that certain object some day... and i desperately need a new bookshelf!!! after my dad throws me a box and told me to empty my previous bookshelf.. i'm now down to just 6 small shelves for all my textbooks, novels, storybooks, language books... and trust me, it's not a small number (and i'm not boasting)

whatever then... for this year.. i want to graduate 1st class... but i think it's kinda impossible after the wreckage i have done for a certain subject which will be totally trashing my hopes of maintaining my cgpa for first class.. sigh~~ dumbo!! oh.. i heard my convocation will be at Kampar, i think... so i guess my friends might not make it... sigh~~

after graduating... i'm actually throwing off my student card... my student life that i have been embracing ever since i was 2... almost 20 years... i'm now switching to a new phase.. the occupation section in forms that i have to fill will not be filled in as "student" anymore... woah.. kinda hard to get used to all of a sudden... but still i hope to get a decent job.. something that i like to do.. or at least, pays well... i can deal with either one... i knwo life is not perfect as you will never get what you want.. so i'm happy with half..

or maybe.. i can take another turn.. but it's not really in my plan... to pursue a masters degree.. i plan to do that after 2 years of working experience.. but i suddenly have the urge of going abroad and it's getting stronger when i face frustrations here.. which will never be lesser... i'm still planning to go to HK though... since i could not really stand going to a country that speaks English, as a lot of people have suggested US,UK and Aussie... then.. i dont wanna waste a year for language, so Japan and korea is out... Taiwan... maybe.. but i prefer HK... a lot of people dont like the lifestyle there but ifind it extremely comfortable for me.. fast-paced.. but i can handle i think... realistic.. i know that.. sorry to burst bubbles... so now i'm working on the search for scholarships.. hopefully... sigh.. without a first class.. things will be difficult... damn.. i should have signed up for another course.. i knew that i suck at design, criticisms and stuff which obviously have done dreadful things to my cgpa.. such as pulling them down from where they were suppose to be... dreadful~~

oh.. i'm done.. it's almost 1am already.. i should go off to my bed and tumble down and around before starting my new year with load of CLEARING UP to be done... sigh~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Panda said...

Thanks!