Friday, May 07, 2010

when I am supposed to be busy...

I'm here... again... ditching my films studies and tv production 2 notes aside and typing for another post blog for the month... haha... like i said.. the mood of writing blogs will just appear during those very crucial peak periods.. when you really need to make use of every second you have to prepare for it... but the mood is like a bubble.. if you dont appreciate its appearance.. then when it pops.. it will be gone forever... and you will certainly regret the hell out of your life for not making full use of it when it's around.. at least, i do all the time...

speaking of appreciation.. film studies certainly reminds me of a very "unforgettable" subject i have taken last semester which will always be in my memories to haunt me.. it is called film appreciation, criticism and interpretation.. a long name increases the "scariness" of this subject... this sole subject is the verdict of I not getting a first class for my degree.. although i dont seem like i mind a lot about this classy matters.. but the fact is i do CARE... anyway.. a simple mistake could just bring you down from the top to the right bottom underneath the soil where people could step on you... a simple mistake deserves to be forgiven, don't you think?? maybe not for the second time.. but for someone who doesn't know... come on... oh, who cares now?? it's history..

but sometimes i do question the need of interpreting the inner, damn deep till nobody could see or understand meaning that is concealed so well only somebody who really have the utmost passion towards the film could really take the time to guess what message is it trying to convey... however.. sometimes i do wonder... does the director actually really thought of these things?? or it's just actually pure accident or meaningless than we main syok saja and go interpret like nobody's business?? I'm not saying that all are like that.. No no no... don't get me wrong.. this is just another way of me seeing it.. of course i do understand the need of interpreting the art of a film to appreciate.. but what if.. well.. i'm saying, what if there aren't any meaning?? why is it made in a particular way is just according to how the situation allows it to be?? There's no deep, sophisticated style of whatsoever message that is trying to be conveyed... just purely the way it is, there's no explanation or anything... the substance is already there when the director is filming and the director did not see a need for it to be removed or maybe they weren't allow/able to remove it... then here we are thinking the indirect message that it is suppose to convey.. something like that would be kinda funny, wouldn't it??

well.. this is just a joke, a sudden thought that i have will cracking my brain to interpret what a "flower pot" means in a random story... so please dont get offended and say that i am condemning the film appreciators, interpretors and critics... because i am not.. this is suppose to be a random thought to be treated like a joke.. thank you very much... ( sorry if you are offended but i really do not mean to..)

Ok now... time for facebook... haha... aren't i suppose to be studying?? i know, i am suppose to.. but let me collect my earnings from happy island, harvest my plants at country story, feed my workers at restaurant city, play with my pet at pet society first.. once i'm done with that.. i'll do the same using my sister's account collect her earnings, harvest, feed and other stuff... THEN only i'll start organising my notes and start studying... okie...


signing off~~ toodles

No comments: