Saturday, October 23, 2010

WK

My summary of my days in Wolters Kluwer.. 10 stuffs about them~~

*I'm kinda addicted to this 10 points thing.. i think its a great way to keep me writing.. hehe..

Let's move on with it....

1. I have a big cubicle, a U-shape desk with 3 bears(mine); 2 pencil holder with 4 pens, stick on notes, 2 pencils, liquid paper, 4 highlighters, a ruler; a 3-tier tray, a pc, a file with my training notes; a few binders and books... and i'm very happy with it.. a lot of space.. hehe..

2. I have a nice team, with great team mates around to guide me and an understanding team leader (when I was so stressed out with the indexer.. she said to transfer him/her to my team leader, she'll help me handle him/her.. nice!!)

3. Nice and funny colleagues around.. and go to lunch with... although I'm the youngest but there's no gap.. so i guess i'll have to admit that i have an old heart... Sigh~~

4. a great pantry, with unlimited supply of coffee, teh tarik, hot chocolate... hehe.. and biscuits for snacks.. and it's just opposite my cubicle.. just a few steps away.. weeee...

5. my office is situated in a very quiet place in cyberjaya.. super quiet!! same applies to the environment in the office.. It's like a library... the sounds you hear are tapping on the keyboard, footsteps, the coffee machine, the water dispenser and random whispers..

6. I have started on my products.. so far ok but i still need to refer to notes and seniors...

7. we had fun and happening celebrations... Hari raya open house (team members pot-luck and brought food.. we eat and play games, our team manage to win rm100 in the charade!!) Deepowraya celebration (there were sketches imitating petronas ads, food!! the caterer was great! yummylicious!! and a kolam competition among teams.. my first time doing a Kolam.. it's very hard and fun!! although we didn't win..)

8. I get to arrange my shifts... hehe.. as long as i reach the office before 10am... which is very nice.. hehe

9. we have team activities every now and then... last week, we went for satay session at putrajaya..

10. last but not least, i kinda enjoy working here.. the job, the environment, the people are all kinda nice.. hehe..



alright.. that's all for now..
I'll see ya'll when i see ya!!

signing off...
Toodles!!

1 comment:

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

hey hey hey, so long neva drop by la me...eh... actually hor i wanted to ask that day, what do you do now specifically? hehe, btw the masks gifts were great (thx~)...made my face so supple after a tired day;P