Saturday, January 08, 2011

Ermmm.. Taiwan trip 1 (June-July2010)

A week has past since the start of year 2011... Here I am again.. To be honest, I actually don't have a single clue about what to update here..

well... after almost half an hour of leaving this page.. I decided to post the most awaited Taiwan trip post.. day 1...

stick around yo while i upload the photos...

I forgot what time was the flight but i remember it was during the morning.. so i reach LCCT at around 7am.. When I walked into the airport, I coincidentally bump into my cousin brother, it appears that he's going on a company trip to Bali... Small world.. It seems that I'm the earliest among the group so I stood aimlessly waiting for the rest to show up until I heard someone calling my name.. and it happens to be another cousin brother who lives in Kota Bharu.. I haven't met him for years, and he still recognises me.. Hehehehe.. he's joining my cousin(mentioned before) for the company trip...

alright.. done with me family reunion stuff.. here's some photos..

on the way to board the plane to Taoyuan airport...



There's nothing much about the journey.. so i'll fast forward... we've now reach Taoyuan airport..


Ok.. I know it seems the same.. but that's 2 different airports in 2 different countries.. Tell me, which airport does not have escalators??


this is our room when we were staying in Taipei



kinda cosy... not bad~~ hehe..

alright.. our first stop.. Danshui... first meal.. Danshui a-gei..



a stroll along the roads of Danshui..



and we witness our first night scene at Taiwan..



After Danshui, we head back to Jiantan (where we were staying) and went to Shihlin night market...



quite a popular place in Taipei...

one of the shops was having a sale.. and of course, that caught our attention...

don't doubt.. this is what we bought... heheh..

before heading back to our place.. we bought dinner...



This is my absolute favourite... cheese potato!! yummmm....

so that wraps up our first day..
and I know it's very absolutely short.. with a very minimal number of photos... well, I'm not that good in describing stuff in english so i kept the whole post as simple as possible.. and the photos.. it takes time to upload and i'm rushing off for dinner.. so just bear with it..

until we have the next post...

Signing off~~~
Toodles

No comments: