Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Colour up!

My blog used to be colourful with emphasis of words, sudden change of font face and sizes.. because this is not really a picture oriented blog.. I don't bring a camera everywhere to capture candid shots and stuff... neither do i have a nice camera phone that could also carry a similar function (note: if you were following my blog for year.. you should've known that i've lost my phone's pc cable and the photos i've taken could not be transfer into my computer.. and for some reason, my computer does not have bluetooth), so to conclude everything, THIS IS NOT A PICTURE ORIENTED BLOG...

so to avoid boring some reader who likes some visual attraction to death, i played along with
colours, font faces and sizes.. until one day I suddenly find all these seems kinda childish and decides to grow up.. that's when the boring mono-coloured, filled-fully-with-words post starts to appear in my blog...

Come to think of it... that's not really that fun to read, ain't it??

So i decided to return to my childish ways~~~ some people thinks it's glaring... some people thinks it's confusing... I once thought it was childish but now I think it's kinda interesting... mono-coloured posts takes only half the time now i guess i'll need twice the amount of time i used to use for writing blogs... oh well...
Maybe I won't do it for every posts...


Signing off
Toodles

No comments: