Tuesday, August 07, 2012

5 things that I collect, and still do

As I have mentioned, I am a hoarder~~ so collecting stuff things is somehow my nature.. After more than 20 years of being alive, I guess I have collected quite a pile of things (maybe not a pile.. some piles) that, currently contributes to the major mess in my room.

Now, let's see...

1. Plushie, soft toys, dolls or whatever you would call these...



I can't resist cute plushies when they are on the shelves of shops.. I somehow can hear them calling out for me, telling me that I should bring them home.. I never regret getting any one of them.. quite a few in the group are actually gifts from friends and I thank every single person who contributed and gave me these precious little cuties..
People may think that these are childish stuff, only people who can't grow up keep these.. Oh well, just treat me like a 3 year old then.. I am not giving up on loving them.. You can tell them all your secrets and be hell sure that it will never be spilled out.. unless somebody is eavesdropping, of course.. looking at them will just cheer you up as they will smile at you and somehow sends a signal that they will always be by your side..


2. Notebooks, the one you write on, in case you are wondering~~




Since I really like writing.. writing as in writing down with a pen/pencil on paper.. Notebooks are my absolute favourite item.. However, I might sometimes feel that the things that I write does not deserve to be penned down in a nice notebook.. so i have a box full of new, still-wrapped-in-plastic, untouched notebooks under my bed.. since I could not decide on something worthy to be written into them...
the notebooks that I use are usually the typical, boring, leather-like organiser with a company logo somewhere on the cover.. even those are still in my storage, I couldn't bear disposing them.. not after i have written in them..


3. USB flash drive, thumb drives, storage devices, including external hard disk




I really don't know why but everytime my dad ask me if there's  anything I want from the PC fair, it would be thumb drives or external hard disks.. and when Groupon or whatever group-buy sites have deals on storage drives.. My credit card will suffer a swipe.. I really don't understand why am I so obsessed with storage drives?? maybe it's because it stores stuff and i'm a hoarder.. hahaha...


4. Bookmarks




Although nowadays I hardly buy any but I will do still if I have seen any that attracts me... I used to buy a dozen everytime i go to Living Cabin, i will walk straight to where the bookmarks' shelves are and start picking... however, the shelves are no longer there~~ which also explains why I don't buy these often anymore.. anyway, as said on the title, i still do collect bookmarks~~


5. Bags~~




Well, I'm a girl...clothes and bags are also interests of mine.. I do buy a lot of clothes but I don't think I am collecting.. so i guess it's bags.. handbags, sling bags, backpacks, clutches, i do have a variety of bags with my name on it...


That's most of my collections... I might write a post about stuff that I used to but don't collect anymore...

For now, that's all folks!

Signing off..
toodles!


No comments: