Friday, October 26, 2012

Macau-Hong Kong Birthday Trip Day 2 -Part 2-




   As the sky turned dark, we decided to move up... up to Victoria's Peak.. We took the bus all the way up, since it was kinda foggy so no point taking the cable car up since you can't see anything..

Our first stop at the peak~~ Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum...

Behold, wax figures!!

 

 Louis Koo!!! My all time idol.. He has now changed his career path to movies than series, but he is still one of my idols!! and Aaron Kwok, I actually wanted to synchronise the direction of our glances but hp says it doesn't matter..

 
President Obama oversees me signing a contract but I decided to pose for the camera first.. People from the US, remember to vote!!





After being with the President of the United States.. I shall settle with the Royal Majesty of England. Boy, am I busy~~


Still in England, meet Cedric Diggory!!


Then we move to another English Heartthrob, David Beckham..

 The Beatles~~ Na na... Na na na na..... Na nanana.. Hey Jude~~~ I always thought that this was cookie monster's song, called Hey Food... go youtube it!!





Hey there, Bond.

Being Astro Boy's sidekick was never easy.. but at least I could get him to pose with me for the camera~ *smirks*




I wonder, what's the view like from up there~~~~



I always wondered what was for breakfast in Breakfast at Tiffany's.. Well, it was coffee and pastries..



I was still hungry so I went to Makdao's char chan teng (Coffee shop/Cafe) and had milk tea with Polo Buns~~ ^.^v


Hey ya, Captain Jack Sparrow!




Testing~~ Testing.. Twins, 1,2,3...



 Well, there were a lot more wax figurines around.. but I ran out of captions.. sorry~~

 After the was museum, we had dinner and tried our luck with the night scenery but it was foggy and kinda cold.. Oh well... down we go...

We missed our stop at Central Bus stop, so we got down at the Central pier instead.. it was the last stop anyway.. and took the ferry back to Kowloon..




As you can see, it was foggy...

Here's some night scenery from the ferry...


 

 That's all for day 2~~


 Day 3 is when I fulfill my childhood dreams...

 Stay tuned!!

Signing off!! Toodles!

No comments: