Saturday, November 03, 2012

Macau-Hong Kong Birthday Trip Day 3 -Part 1-

 Today's the day I get to fulfill my childhood dream... However, before we get things started.. Breakfast.. Macaroni set!! I shall not say how much I enjoy HK's breakfast... but you could just see for yourself, how could somebody who loves milk tea, pasta, ham, sausage, bread and butter like me, not love these???




After breakfast, we head to Dingding travel agency to purchase tickets to my childhood dream.. Why?? because it is cheaper to purchase tickets from there.. a small tip i have found out, the original price of the tickets were HKD399; if purchased from the travel agency, you can get it for HKD350~~ So, bear that in mind.. I bought mine from Dingding, it's at Mongkok.. You can google for directions, it's quite famous, you could get the step by step direction from the MTR station...

Anyway, the journey via MTR is quite far, so please start your journey early, we made a mistake there and reached there 2 hours after the opening... 2 full hours wasted!!

Anyway, let's smell some roses along the way.. Boarding on the Disney MTR already marks the start of the magical experience..
You'll see disney characters in a transparent tube along the train, a different character in every tube.. The compartment i was at has Pluto and, Chip and Dale..


Chip chip chip chip and Dale~~ Rescue Rangers... Chip chip chip chip and Dale!

Yikes... I should have combed my hair... I don't have a habit of combing my hair ever since I has short hair.. for one, it will slow down the hair growth process.. and another thing is, it does not look THAT messy..just maybe.. I looked like I just got out of bed..

Mickey handrail...




And window...



My entrance ticket.. Woody's peeping and you...



Guess what... this is actually a drain cover.. sorry, I was too happy to be at Disneyland.. A place I have always wished to be at since I started watching Mickey Mouse and friends, Mickey Mouse Club House and Kelab Disney Malaysia...



Welcome to Hong Kong DIsneyland!!!

The Kansas (I think) Railway station...


The first thing we saw after entering Disneyland is Mickey and Minnie photo session.. you wont believe how long was the queue... but hp wanted to take photos with them.. so i accompanied her.. we queued for a more that an hour for these... Behold...







My hair looked ok already... =D

After taking photos, hp need to go to the washroom for nature calls. so i hanged around and waited for her.. and good thing i did.. because I happened to see Jason Chen (陈智燊)... Well, i was too thin-faced to ask for photos.. so i just stood aside and took a photo of him while he was taking photos with somebody else..


He then moved up to the train station for a shoot... Sigh... I miss production again..


Our first stop was Tomorrowland...

And rode spaceships...



Then we head off to see Stitch... The best thing about being Malaysian is we could just go in regardless whatever language the show was in.. Mandarin, English or Cantonese.. So we wouldn't have to wait till the show is in the language we understood and that certainly saved us quite an amount of time..
We saw the show was starting soon so we ran in, the people at the entrance even reminded us that the show will be in Cantonese.. we answered ok and ran in~~ =P


 The show was really entertaining.. we had Stitch talking to us on a big screen..


After that... I forgot what we did.. serves me right for not blogging about this earlier.. Then we went go carting.. right before the parade started..






After cart-ing, off to the see the very famous Disney parade...
How could one come to Disneyland and miss the parade??
Behold... photos!!!








The cast members were super cheerful and happy performing in the parade, I guess nobody could get upset in Disneyland... I wonder how will it be like working here???







On a side note, my camera battery died right after the parade...



Stay tune for part 2!!

Signing off..
Toodles!



No comments: