Wednesday, December 12, 2012

121212

Nothing special happened, just a post to mark this special day.. I am not saying that it's once in a lifetime because, tell me, which day isn't once in a life time? Have you lived through February the 12th 2012 twice?? Nope~~ That's just a random date, nothing special happened either either..

However, it is the last time of the century that you will ever see a day where the day, month and year is the same number.. Unfortunately 12 marks the last month of our calender so unless somebody could convince the world with a 13th month, there's no way I'll be live to see the next 121212...

I saw people posting 12 random facts about themselves throughout the day to commemorate the palindrome that is today's date 121212.... Oh, big words I've used there, huh??commemorate means celebrate and palindrome is some sort of a symbol? I guess... Fine, I admit I copied and pasted that sentence..

Anyway, I'll give my 12 random facts..

#12 I should have gone to sleep by now.

#11 I can't go through a day without writing something, it could be anything... I just need to have a writing tool and a piece of paper to write on or else my day will not seem complete..

#10 I don't fancy sweets but I love chocolates..

#9 I share what I want to share with who I want to share with when I want to share... So please don't keep pestering me about something that I didn't to tell you even after you asked... it simply means that I don't want you to know..

#8 I plan to get out of the country once every year...

#7 I always make sure that I have a spare before using something. If I don't, I'll buy a spare first.

#6 I have just passed my Topik (Korean Proficiency Exam) with 91%!! (Sorry, I just have to brag.. (91% never happen often in my life~~)

#5 I'm now learning how to bake.. I baked a chocolate cake with my mom a while ago and will try to bake another one with my sister after she's back from Kampar...

#4 I have an unexplainable dislike towards perfectionists... Not sure why...

#3 This week is a very busy week at work. It's killing me!!

#2 I can balance myself on an exercise ball, hands off.. I call that a talent..

#1 I'm making a wish.... If my wish comes true before my coming birthday, I'll donate RM100 to charity...

Alright... That's all folks.. This post is written merely to  mark today's date...


Signing off...
Toodles!

No comments: