Saturday, January 12, 2013

hey there 2013

Hey there Peepoes!! (This is a word i invented to replace the word people.. I know people is already a plural and I didn't have to add an "s" to it.. but it's just to make the word look cute and I've roughly googled it to just check if there are any weird meanings associated to it but in the meantime there's none so I hope I am the first person who uses this word.. Yo Peepoes!!)

After wading in the 2013 sea for 2 weeks, I have finally made up my mind on what should me 2013 resolutions be.. It did took me long enough.. Hah!

1. Finish up my fanfics.. Oh, I have been dillydally-ing with my fanfics for the longest time where none of them are completed.. I'm not including the ones I wrote when I was 13-15, those were done and they seem so childish.. Oh well, I guess I have grown.. I have so many stories in my mind that some actually are almost 10 years old already!!! SO this resolution are for those posted online.. like my current work on a side story of Harry Potter.. it's in progress in my other blog.. you can find the link at the side.. or here.. and another one in my chinese blog.. I must get that one completed this year.. I have been writing that for like almost 8 years already!!! For Janet Hayden (the side story of Harry Potter), I should at least reach book 2 or completed book 1 this year.. This will not be easy but I really should get them done... after so many years, I really have to get them done..

2. Update my blogs more often.. maybe, 3 posts a month.. so i'll need to have at least 36 posts in 2013... and update my chinese blog at least once a month.. hopefully I could do that.. just to brush up my writing..

3. Find a new photo hosting site.. For some reason, my picasa web album that was provided by Blogger is almost full, so i will need a new photo hosting site if i were to post blogs with photos.. This is not really a resolution.. it's a reminder.. but anyway..

4. Read more.. I believe I have blogged about my haul during BBW.. both english and chinese books, i have quite a few in store and unread.. time to get those stories into my life!!


Alright, that's all for 2013's resolution.. Signing off for now..

Toodles

No comments: