Monday, July 15, 2013

[I]t's mid July now and I have nothing to update about so I suppose I could do a tag :)

Ah yes.... the fact that I have blogged 4 posts last month has left me so pleased with myself that I forgot it is now July and I am suppose to blog another 3 posts for the month... anyway, there is something I would like to blog about but I am still hanging around for the results.. will blog about it as long as I know the outcome.. the wait is kinda killing me though...

Oh well, I have to blog about something... so I decided to do a tag.. and I had never hide the fact that I am a Harry Potter fan, so behold, the Harry Potter tag~~~

1) Favorite book - I initially liked Prisoner of Azkaban because that was the first book I knew from the series.. a friend was reading the chinese version of it in school so i flipped it, got interested and decided to get the original english version... I still love Prisoner of Azkaban a lot but now I am a bit torn between this and Goblet of Fire after I started writing the fanfiction.. OK, I still love Prisoner of Azkaban...

2) Favorite movie - Er... Chamber of Secrets, I guess.. that was the only movie that I have watched in the cinema.. I watched the rest on DVD... The last one was good too, Deathly Hallows part 2 but too many people died so I guess I shall stick to Chamber of  Secrets... I actually like Goblet of Fire too, what's with me and GoF?? I kinda liked GoF because there were a lot of new characters finally appearing.. Fleur, Viktor, Cedric(Robert Pattinson before he was Edward), Cho, Barty Crouch Jr, Lord Voldemort(the nose-less version), Madame Maxine, Karkaroff.... but, I better stick to Chamber of Secrets...

3) Least favorite book - Order of Phoenix... because Harry is angry all the time and Sirius had to die..

4) Least favorite movie - Erm.... Half Blood Prince... I actually did not not like any of the movies but this was my least favourite one...

5) Parts of the books/movies that made you cry - Dobby's death...

6) Twilight vs. Harry Potter... - Er... I did not follow the Twilight Saga but I prefer Robert Pattinson a wizard than a vampire... If that's what the question meant...

7) If you could hook up with any HP character who would it be? - If it's based on the movies, it'll be Cormac Mclaggen since the movie did not show too much of his self centred-ness..

8) Favorite character - you know you are too tied up with your fanfic with your fictional character when it becomes your favourite character.. Anyway, if I really have to choose... I actually like Cedric Diggory.. not as in the Robert Pattinson's Cedric Diggory but the book's Cedric Diggory... He was the ultimate perfect guy, good looks, great personality, a gentleman, very noble and a talented wizard else how would he be selected for the Triwizard Cup??... how could you not like him?? Besides the fact that he died young.. huuuu tragic~~

9) What would your Patronus be? - despite my fear towards those flying-feathered species.. I actually thought it would be a Falcon..

10) If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand which one would you choose? - Invisibility Cloak.. I don't need to bring anyone back from the dead, nor I need to win battles.. but I always wanted to be able to turn invisible...

11) Are you upset with any parts left out in the films? - Not really.. because whatever that was left out I could easily picture it in my mind.. They did take out a lot from the books so that the movie will not overrun but I am fine with it.. *added at a later time* I was actually looking forward to the scene where Dudley told Harry that he does not think that Harry is a waste of space... A heart warming scene indeed, i think it was filmed but not included in the movie... I wonder why I forgot about this when I was writing this.. hoho...

12) What House would you be in? - Ravenclaw! *Eagle shrieks

13) Favorite subject at Hogwarts. - Charms

14) Favorite professor. - Professor Flitwick

15) IF you could meet any member of the cast who would it be? - Only one??? I could not decide between Tom Felton or Katie Leung... or Freddie Stroma... If, I really could meet one.. I would like to meet Katie Leung...

16) If you could do one spell in real life what would it be? - the extension charm!!! So that my cupboards will not run out of space!

17) Have you played any of the video games? - Unfortunately, no.. Unless you count Pottermore..

18) IF you were on the Quiddich team which position would you play? - Beater... I think I am better at hitting bludgers than chasing, passing and blocking the quaffle or seeking the snitch..

19) Were you happy with the ending? - Too many people died.. but they somehow have to, to keep the story moving... I am pretty happy with the ending...

20) How much does Harry Potter mean to you? - I spent like, years of my life creating a fanfiction base on it.. It does mean a lot... I am still saving to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando and the Warner Bros Studio Tour in London...

Okay, that's the end of the tag...

Signing off~~
Toodles!

No comments: