Wednesday, July 31, 2013

[J]umped too high and fell hard

Ah, the last day of July.. I could actually squeeze another blog post to fulfill my 3 blogs per month resolution.. I recently realised that I have not been moving anywhere in life.. I am always standing on the same exact spot and before I realise, I am sinking.. if I don't get myself up and move somewhere, I might just be stuck here forever and that's my life... No, that is too scary to picture..

I had dreams.. HAD... I put them aside after realising that it is too hard to be fulfilled and settled into a comfortable option... Not really a wrong decision but it was not right either... I have things that I really enjoyed doing and wanted to do it forever... But base on current circumstances, I could not make it a part of my life... it could only be a pass time and self amusement... That is not really what I have in mind...

So, I decided to take a step out and try to change.. but I took a leap, too confident of myself that I will certainly be out of this hole... in the end.. I dropped back in.. deeper than before... That was devastating... really devastating... and when I thought I could never leave this hole.. a hand appeared to pull me up.. but before I was fully out of the hole, the hand let go.. I guess, this is a sign telling me that I should get out of the hole on my own and solve my own problems...

I am still partially stuck in the hole.. waiting for the chance to get out of here for good... Hopefully I could... soon....


That's all for today..
signing off!!!
Toodles!

No comments: