Wednesday, August 07, 2013

[K]ool-est event I have been to during the year






Hey there, I have been wanting to blog about this but i couldn't get my hands on photos... Apparently I was seated right at the end of the Gold area that I couldn't take a decent photo of the stage and the guy sitting in front of my is so freaking tall that his head appeared in almost all of my photos.. so i decided that the photos were too dreadful to be shared and deleted them all....

Oh, I just realise I didn't mention what event I have been to...
Behold~~~




I believe, if you have been reading this blog for a while.. I have mentioned quite a few times that I am very into Youtube celebrities.. and when they are here for concerts with affordable ticket prices, how could I say no???


I linked some of the photos from Tian Chad because I was super far from the stage... Check out the link if you wanna see more photos... (To Tian Chad, if you would not want your photos to appear here, please leave me a comment and I will remove them asap.) the rest are some I got from chingu who went with me..

The concert was opened by a few local indie singers... This is Charis Ow..




And, this is Sheikh Eamir and his band, the Revellers...





This little girl here is only 9 years old!! she's originally from Chille, i think... but she's currently living here in KL.. Check her out.. Amanda Barros aka Mandy Star




I was still hoping that I could pass PTS at 9... and obviously, I failed... why do other people have such happening lives??!!!

The MC, Johann was hilarious...


He's the one on the left.. I got this photo off his facebook... Check him out.. He is super entertaining...

Then, it's Jason Chen's turn to perform... He sang like... i think erm.... 9 songs altogether and turned the hall into a large karaoke room... Base on my memory...  these were the songs he sang... not in order... 你不知道的事 by LeeHom, 普通朋友 by David Tao, When I was your man by Bruno Mars, Back at One by Brian McKnight (He was on Celebrity Apprentice!!! Just saying...), and he also sang a few of his originals... Hide and Seek, Still in Love, Thank You, Unexpectedly, Best Friend... are there 9 songs?? I hope that's all because that's all I remembered...






He was also giving out free t-shirts but I was sitting too far away from the stage that it's impossible that the shirt will actually reach where I am sitting.. and yes, he threw the shirts to the crowd..



And then, it's Clara's turn.. Oh wait... I think Mandy's performance was in between Jason and Clara.. Oh gosh.. Please just mentally insert her photos that are on top here... she sang Treasure by Bruno Mars, by the way...



I started listening to Clara's covers and songs after she collaborated with Tiffany Alvord in Home by Phillip Phillips... and she was super cute in the ISA gameshow.. i linked that before... go search my posts.. she was super bubbly on stage... super cute!!



Er... i think all of the songs that she have sung are her originals.. not in order, again.. all base on memory.. Wanting what I need, Offbeat, Heartstrings, Fish, The Camel Song, False Start, You've got it all, Quesadilla... Oh!! and I think I heard she sang Thrift Shop by Macklemore too.. so means she did sang songs that were not her originals.. I think that's all... somehow I got a feeling that she sang more songs but I just couldn't remember...

And then... it was the meet and greet.. yea!!!

Okay, since I have been linking photos from another site and using some of chingu's.. Here's proof that I was actually there...

Taaddddddaaaaaa!!!



I know I looked funny... It was like almost 1 in the morning and it's waaaaay past my bedtime.. I woke up at 6 ish to finish my homework for Korean class in the morning... So, I have the right to look blur, ok???
Besides, I was actually planning to tell Clara that I thought she was really cute on the ISA gameshow but she decided to shock me first by telling me that my dress was nice.. and... oh well, I blanked out and smiled and mumbled "thank you"... hence, THE FACE....

I reach home at almost 2.30am... and I have to go to work the next morning.. hohoho...

anyways... being very generous all of a sudden.. I bought both of their CDs...


You can find both Clara and Jason's autograph and the rest around them are from the guests,  Charis Ow, Sheikh Eamir and Mandy Star....

Alright, first post in August down.. 2 more to go!!

Signing off!
Toodles~

No comments: