Saturday, March 14, 2015

[T]adaa! Long time no see....... Balloons

Since the start of 2015, I have not blogged a single word here.. nor have I even logged into my Blogger account.. thinking of this really made me felt guilty... I should have at least post some new year resolutions (eventhough I havent really accomplished any or have any for this year) and I even missed my annual 1st of March post... 

Counting my long debts of travel posts... i barely started the 2012 Korea Study tour and now I have a 2014 Korea study tour + Jeju-Busan Free and Easy added into the load, not forgetting a Hatyai-Bangkok trip in between during 2013.. I really salute bloggers who could blog about their whole trip in detail right after they are back from where ever they've been... 

But... this post will NOT be a travel post... sorry to disappoint.. it is March anyway.. So... 




Thanks to everyone who made my birthday so meaningful.. Never had I expected there will be such a celebration with presents, balloons, and ribbons... all I thought was a dinner and k session which my colleagues had planned a week before... 

So, we went off for dinner... and then head to the karaoke... As I stepped into the room, I was surprised with the decorations... As far as I remember I hardly had any birthday parties before.. The only one that I remember was when i was 5.. which was a good... number or years ago..

I just realised I did not have any photos of the decorations without my face in it... 



Just so you know.. my colleagues did put a huge effort into decorating the place.. there are balloons everywhere, a shiny, glittery banner thingy wishing me a Happy Birthday.. and the stars hung around the lights.. Man!! this is the best birthday deco for my birthday I have ever seen!!

And then... that's not all.... my colleagues surprised me by inviting even more people to the party!! Oh yeah!! I actually have friends!! People whom I have known from events that my company have organised... 








And yes... There were presents!!!! Omaigot!! I haven't been receiving presents for quite a while.. except from myself.. haha.. 


Yeah, that's me opening my present... 

Let's just fast-forward the process.. so here's what I've got for my birthday.. from my colleagues and friends..

There were 3 presents altogether.. and they were all wrapped super nice!! The first one was the heart-shape pendant necklace in the centre.. Then the music box on the top left and the last one was the red cat plushie on the bottem left.. the photos on the right are also my presents when they were still wrapped.. and fyi.. the red plushie cat has a body, just its head is kinda huge that it kinda hides its body.. anyway.. who doesn't love presents?? I LOVE THEM!!
Thanks everyone who contributed!!

And of course, there's a cake.. one of the prettiest cake I have had on my birthday too!!


A summary of my cake... and my cutting the cake..

And this is a summary of my birthday...

After that we sang our lungs out.. we were in a karaoke anyway... I didn't sing much though but it's fun seeing everybody enjoying themselves.. 

I'm just so glad to have known all these people, their passion has really influenced me and made me a better person.. 

And not forgetting to have a great family who didn't mind me spending the whole day out without them... coming home to this...

This is my siblings' way of wishing me Happy Birthday.. hehehe



My birthday's day itself may be passed but I celebrated it with another bunch of friends the next day..

We had dinner at a very romantic Thai food place at One City.. it's on the rooftop.. where the famous skywalk is!!





A very nice place with the view of I-am-not-sure-which highway... 

After dinner, we had cake at the ground floor of One City.. 



And that, sums up my birthday for this year.. super heart-warming, super fulfilling... and... presents...




Until we meet again...

Signing off!
Toodles




No comments: