Monday, March 14, 2016

Better to take a risk or do nothing?

I guess I have been fading of the blogsphere... Not for the longest time, i believe I have been away longer but just with no inspiration to blog or even open the url link of my blog... Usually I would have the urge of blogging but no specific topic came to mind, so in the end I would most probably be blabbing rubbish and things that make no sense all chained together into a blog spot just so you could catch a grasp of bits and pieces of my life here and there... And so, what made my urge of blogging came back??

 

I got this quote while playing with some of the quizzes that some friends on facebook shared... It was really surprising coz I am no risk-taker.. I prefer things to be planned and executed the way i pictured so that the result will be more or less how i predicted.. 

So, i guess this quote appeared hinting that I should change my perspective of things..

and then... I will continue on the next post..

Sorry for this..

signing off
toodles!

No comments: