Sunday, October 04, 2009

Happy Birthday to Panda's Space!!

Yooohooo!!! it's Panda's Space's birthday!!! 3 years old.. well.. i have been managing this blog for 3 years already.. how time flies...

i started Panda's Space during the beginning of my university years and now i'm reaching the end... sigh... it means i'm getting older... you just can't run off from the hints that tells you that you are getting older...

owh... i didnt mention... i went back to my ex-company to collect my claims... and meet up with my ex-colleagues.. how i miss them!!!! really... although it's just less than 1 month but i miss them already... i miss teresa and her sarcasm with coco who is so blur to understand her point and the point will end up fighting but each going different ends... until one side gives up talking... i miss nick and corine, the new interns who resembles so much of the old me when i first step into the company as an intern... very "semangat-ed" to do everything and keeps asking a lot of questions... at least i dont think i ask a lot of questions because everybody seems so busy back then... i dont think there's anytime to stop and think of answers or questions... anyway, the office is still the same old... nothing has change much from the pass few days with me hopping around in the office...

and before visiting my ex-colleagues... i went for a k-session with hui ping.. that marks my.. erm... 4th k-session of the month(september)... 1st was with my collegues.. ex-colleagues now... plus san and chris who were ex-employees of the company... then it's with half of 616, egg, lsf and jessie.... the 3rd is with my family.. momma, bro and sis.... and the 4th is with hui ping... well.. i'm really satisfied.. i wont complain about not going for k-sessions for the whole semester... hehe...


ok for now...
signing off~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excuse, that I interrupt you, but, in my opinion, this theme is not so actual.