Saturday, May 22, 2010

The last day of my student card

Today marks the last active day of my university student card... so that officially means, after today i am no longer a student.. Although there are several "sequels" to my previous blog posts but I'll continue them later..

This post is mainly to mark the end of my student card... which means i no longer qualify to enjoy the benefits as a student.. student discounts, student promotions, student price and stuff... so from now on, i'll have to depend on my working salary instead of student allowance... judging on the amount i'm earning now.. i should keep my eyes off ebay and shoppings malls.. especially now, as i am still saving for my taiwan trip.. living off without weekly allowance feels weird as i have to feed myself and use my own savings since i have not received my first paycheque yet..

I don't know why i have this crazy thought to continue at the company i'm now working in after my taiwan trip.. that is, IF i did not manage to get another job i might switch to be a permanent.. How crazy is that?? after seeing people coming and leaving like the river flow.. How did i end up with such thought?? Really...

My working days has started a week already... so far so good.. Not much frustrations yet.. hopefully there won't be for the whole month... as i am still considered as a temporary.. i am allowed to leave anytime.. hehe....

good-bye student card... embracing my working life... the expiration of the student equals to the evaporation of assignments, exams, cgpa, and marks... until now, for me... it still sounds like a good thing... yippee for now...

3 comments:

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

testing...my previous reply gone with the wind...

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

aha, ok so it's appearing after all...wah, so fast hor u started working life d...wah, no need to go thru the months of waiting and searching for jobs har...lucky girl u;-)..so where are you working now...and going to taiwan to celebrate ur first self drawn salary ar...hehe...congrats ar...
(hehhe, sorry la, no patience to read thru all your previous entries, so am asking directly for answers la;PP)

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

oh..connaught, it's near where i stay lar...but traffic can be bad la...
btw, dont bother getting me any souvenir la..get for your family members and relatives mar...hehe, speaking abt meeting up...i just remmembered your t-shirt (ka lok fanclub) with me still;P