Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Mami and Me

Alrightey!! I know that i am now suppose to be drowning myself into the facts and figures of communication technology.. but.. as usual.. my blogging or writing mood will usually be turned on during these very crucial peak periods... sigh.. besides.. i have been ditching the blogsphere for quite a while now.. it's now time to be back.. or else.. my blogger status might even be terminated... Nah.. just kidding, it wouldn't be that serious.. unless i terminate my own blog.. Nothing will happen to Panda's space unless i say so.. yeps..

Now back to the topic... as everybody in the world knows.. mother's day is right at the corner.. so i now have the sudden urge to be writing about me mami..

I have hardly mention about my mami in my blog.. maybe because this is MY blog and it is suppose to be about ME.. ok.. MY family is also a part of me.. whoosh, whatever.. Sorry for the distractions.. it has been a long time since i last sit down in front of the computer and type a blog post.. so just bear with my sudden freak-outs and nonsense..

oo... coming back to where i am suppose to start with.. my mami... the fact that i am most proud of.. she is a masters student wei!! fuyoh, bangga sial!! however... friends of my mom has been constantly saying that my mom has been sacrificing a lot for the family.. Actually they did not say "family"... they said FOR ME.. i didn't really understand at first until i stepped into my university days.. only i know that she was suppose to have a bright future ahead of her since masters are quite hard to come by during her days.. and she decided to settle down and raise me up.. ("you raise me up...so i can stand on mountains~~" hehe.. so touching.. snif snif.. ehem.. back to blogging) so that how she sacrificed for ME...

But, I did TOO sacrifice for her.. erm... hmmm.. uh... ok fine.. i didn't.. eh, wait.. does driving her or my bro or my sis around count?? because she is lazy to drive and i did sacrifice my TV and online time for that, you know.. oh well.. i did help out with household chores too!! wash the dishes occasionally, help clear up when i have the mood, bring the clothes out to dry, take the clothes back in, frantically running to take the clothes back in when my neighbour's maid start screaming "Hujan!! Hujan!!".. and yes, there is a difference between both, one requires effort and the other requires more agility.. hehe.. ah yes.. i sort the clothes too, fold the clothes.. buy clothes.. hehe.. that's not suppose to be in the list..

anyway.. the times when she started teaching me mathematics when i was like 3 years old was my worst nightmare.. just because she is good in maths and also a statistics major does not make me a born mathematical genius or whatsoever.. well.. i guess that is why i hate maths.. until NOW... But i can't deny the fact that it did helped me quite a lot.. imagine at the age of 3 or 4(i'm not sure which).. i already know that the mathematical signs (+ - x /  i dont know their real names, so sorry.. told you my maths is bad) that is moved to the other side of the equal sign will be the opposite of its kind.. like a plus becomes a minus and vice versa.. i did not know this theory really exists until when i reach form 2.. i really thought it was a formula invented by my mami.. haha.. because i have never seen this formula throughout my primary days.. that sounds kinda cool.. hehe..

the best thing about my mami is she goes shopping with me and my sis.. and most importantly.. PAYS!! haha.. thats one of the reason why i love shopping with my mami.. and also we can buy clothes, bags or shoes that fits all 3 of us.. coz we are almost of the same size.. maybe just a slight difference.. but.. nevermind.. save money, save the environment.. thats a good thing.. so the exchange of clothes and other garments part is frequently happening in our house.. sometimes you'll find someone digging into the wardrobe that is not hers.. hahaha...

not forgetting.. my mami's cooking.. my bro has been constantly praising my mom as a "good cook" ever since he start eating solid food.. although he sometimes compare her with my 3rd aunt (saa koar) but she's a chef la.. can't really compare.. but he did say they are on similar standards.. anyway.. my mami cooks yummilicious food.. although now she keeps emphasizing on the less salt, less oil = healthier eating habit.. but still, i'll miss it when i don't get to eat them for more than 3 days..

hmm... that's all i guess.. i have to go back to my facts and figures or else i'll be in deep trouble tomorrow.. see ya soon!!

No comments: