Sunday, May 19, 2013

[C]areer talk

Speaking of careers... I have always dream of a career in showbiz, being a scriptwriter has been my life goal since I was 10... So, I was certain that I could adapt to the life of showbiz, write stories and deal with the productions crew and actors, seeing them present the stories that has been rolling around in my mind into real life images that everybody could see and understand, instead of me being the only person enjoying the story...

However, due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to leave the showbiz industry and venture into another field that I never thought I would venture into... although I do not hate the work that I am doing now... but I still miss productions... most of the times.. To get back in, is kinda impossible... so, the current situation, I accept..

Then.... some things that were not in my initial career plan eventually appeared... I believe many of us have thought of being a teacher once when we were little.. Since I saw how problematic some students may be, i have ditched the idea to be a teacher... However...... I happened to be one now...





I am currently teaching my first batch of students... halfway through the syllabus now... So far, I think I am doing ok...

That's all for now..

Signing off..
Toodles!!

No comments: