Saturday, June 08, 2013

[F]avourite videos

As I have mentioned in an earlier post, I love listening to cover videos on YouTube... So this post will be full of embedded videos of my few favourite covers...






Beauty and the Beat by Alex Goot, Chrissy Costanza and Kurt Schneider...






Just give me a reason by Tiffany Alvord and Trevor Holmes





Heart Attack by Sam Tsui and Chrissy Costanza






Try by Arden Cho and Gerald Ko






Can't hold us by Max Schneider featuring Kurt Schneider... For your information, they are not brothers.. just coincidentally had the same surname...





Kiss You by Not Another Boy Band... consisting Sam Tsui, Chester See, Tyler Ward, Dave Days and Kurt Schneider... Oh boy, I love collaborations!!! This boy band is super cute!!!






22 by Chrissy Costanza and ATC, Sam Tsui and Kurt Schneider, Alex Goot and King the Kid
Another collaboration... It so nice seeing all YouTube celebs gather together and make videos..


I was planning to add a few more original songs but the post seem long enough... I'll save those for another post..


Signing off!!
Toodles~

No comments: