Thursday, May 09, 2013

Macau-Hong Kong Birthday Trip Day 5 -Part 1-

It's my birthday and our last day in HK... 
On a side note, I know my birthday was almost 2 months ago and this was last year's birthday.. I'm very sorry for the delay..

Alright, back to the story... We had our final breakfast in HK... I always loved their breakfast sets...








Hp's macaroni and bun... their macaroni's are usually in soup rather than in thick gravy.. I guess that's the difference between the east and the west..




My pork slice spaghetti and milk tea~~~ slurps









After breakfast... We strolled around and went back to the hotel for check out....
Good bye to my room key..


While waiting for hp who was in the washroom... I asked the receptionist if I could get a taxi downstairs.. It was just a random question i decided to ask just to clear the awkward-ness of standing in front of the counter not having anything to do.. I'd only expect her to answer a yes or a no and maybe a suggestion for a better spot to hire taxis.. 
She asked me where am i heading.. I told her I was going to the jetty to catch a ferry to Macau.. and she suddenly become quite agitated and told me to not take the taxi because it's expensive and suggested me to take the MTR instead... 
That wasn't my plan so I just nod and say ok, thinking that I will just hire a taxi later when I get out...
However, being very very friendly... she decided to take us to the station and taught us which station to get off and how to get to the jetty after that... She shoo-ed us into the station and didn't leave until we bought our tickets to the station (we returned our octopus card the previous day so we had to buy single trip tickets).. So, we had to get on the MTR and get to the jetty...

We bought our tickets via a travel agent and got a cheaper rate.. our train was set to board at 1pm so we waited...



Here's a last look at HK... and off to Macau I go...


Part 2 coming up... soon, hopefully...

Signing off...
Toodles!

No comments: