Saturday, October 22, 2011

Churpie in da house!!

Yo... I have been waiting patiently for more than a week for this... Since last Wednesday, it was suppose to arrive by Tuesday, the latest but instead it arrived on Friday or maybe Thursday afternoon or something..

It lightens up my days when I saw the box with my name on it at the reception yesterday morning when I reach the office..


It's my first time receiving a parcel in the office.. Kinda excited when I saw it on the bunch of parcels at the reception desk... Without wasting time I picked it up and walked to my cubicle.. 


And, open it!!!





 It took me a few minutes to get rid of the sellotapes around the box.. and this is the little fella that greeted me after i manage to open the box...

Cute huh?? Its name is Churpie...






 Say Hi to little Churpie...





It's now situated at my desk beside my monitor to cheer me up when I'm stressed out with work...

No comments: