Monday, July 29, 2013

Macau-Hong Kong Birthday Trip Day 5 -Part 2-

Our ferry reached Macau during noon... apparently, our hotel have shuttle service from the jetty but not the jetty we were at.. yikes!! so we asked around and someone suggested us to hop on the Wynn shuttle and then go to our hotel from there.. We reached Wynn but was too clueless of what to do, we just grabbed a cab and let it steer all the way to Metropark Hotel..

After dumping our stuff, we head out for lunch.. have not ate anything since breakfast... craving for pork chop burgers.. thinking of it is making me hungry now... ish... 

we wandered around


had lunch and continued walking around.. it was drizzling slightly.. lucky for us, I brought my faithful old umbrella... 







The st Mary cathedral... I haven't really been in a cathedral before.. it's beautiful..






We initially thought that Milan Station was actually a station, literally speaking...

 


because we were searching for train stations to make traveling easier.. trains are always easier to understand than buses... then when we saw that it was actually a shop selling fashion items, we felt cheated~~ huhu...





And then we continued walking around... there's a lot to see around here...





I initially had plans with a friend who is working in Macau to meet up today... but I haven't got a smart phone or has a chance to access the internet or any mode of communication with her... Feeling a little tense, i suggested going back to the hotel to contact her... or else both of us on an unfamiliar country, there is no way we could find each other...

and.... fate arrives.. we just walked into her here...


We were walking and i heard someone called my name... I don't know how in the world did this happen but it happened... it was my friend, Valer... on the streets... We walked into each other without even contacting.. this trip is getting magical.. just like what happen with oolongtea when we were in hk.. and now in Macau too... I am liking this place!!!

My friend, Valer brought us to the ruins of st paul... and we did what tourists will do... photosssss





That's my friend, Valer right behind...














The view from the stairs...







Alright.. that's all for now.. the next post about the trip will be my birthday celebration~ which I am not sure when will it ever be up..

Signing off for now..
Toodles!

No comments: