Monday, July 21, 2014

Macau-Hong Kong Birthday Trip Day 6 -Part 3

Oh dear, it took me more than 2 years to actually complete a travel post.. and it is still incomplete!! Oh well, I MUST complete them before my next trip though... and I still have 2 more trips in the list.. Sigh...

Anyway.. after a very quiet visit at the Fisherman's Wharf, I kinda forgot how does it feel like to be in a place crowded with people and hence we move to our next destination.. 

The A-Ma Temple or also known as 妈祖阁... Since HP is a Catholic so she just hung around outside while I went in for some simple prayers and made some donations..



As you can see, it was a huge difference with the Fisherman's Wharf in the morning... people here, people there, people everywhere...
After that, we head to the famous Yi-Shun Dairy to have their famous steamed milk..


Since I enjoy milk, this is definitely a must-try!! and I loved it!! HP thinks it's too milky, hers was steamed milk with ginger which I thought was too ginger-y... anyway, a must try if you love milk or dairy products!!




This was hp's, as you can see it's abit more yellowish than mine due to the ginger..


It was still crowded even during odd hours like 4-5pm...



Took this photo because hp called it 人间隧道... It sounds like some gateway to heaven when it's actually just an underground passageway.. I even made the photo slightly blurry to match the heaven-ly feel...



And then, we were back here.. before this I would like to say.. the bus drivers in Macao are super kind!! because we did not have enough small change to pay for the bus ride.. seeing us fumbling with our money, the bus driver beckoned us in and said it's ok. It may be out of frustration because we were blocking the way but I believe it's pure kindness!!!!!


Played with the effects on my camera... Instagram were not yet a hit that time..




We bought our souvenirs here and I had quite a feast by sampling roast jerky at all the souvenir shops along the way... the souvenir shops in Macau are like the jewelry stores in HK, 7-11 in Taiwan and cosmetics shop in Korea.. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!

That wraps up my post.. I believe there are 2 more to go...

Stay tuned!

Toodles!

No comments: