Friday, February 22, 2008

extra languages???

-warning short blog post ahead-

Hey!!! I suddenly have a very strong urge to start learning Korean.... ish!!! My neighbour just moved in... previously lived a chinese man and his "chinese"(from China) girlfriend, a golden retriever by the name of Ben but i call hem "Hep" cuz his owner always address him this way and not forgetting a very cute puppy (which i don't know which breed is it) called pierre.. (its actually called 调皮(tiao pi)... as you know chinese from china have the accent as "pi" will become "pierre"... heee...

Oh yeah... I forgot to mention that my new neighbour is korean.... listening them conversing in korean sounds so cool if only i understand the language..... ish.... all of a sudden.... the urge of learning languages came back to me after it strucked me a few months ago.... but i have to give it up due to the time of classes.... it's back again..... i wanna learn... korean... maybe spanish.... french sounds hard.... italian sounds ok.... heee... i'm so greedy sometimes....
but if i don't use these languages frequently after learning them.... i'll tend to forget them little by little.... that's a waste!!!!

here i am writing the script for my assignment.... the drama script.... stuck a few times judging how many times have i pause to come here for some scribbles.... its week 7 already!!!! half of my semester is gone now!!!! oh gosh!!! i better continue with my script....

signing off!!!!

1 comment:

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

hey hey panda...
oh hehe..yea i am so stuck with TVB series despite the many 'important' things to settle:PP
hehe, oh i would really love to learn french and spanish and italian...these sound so 'sexy' if u know what i mean, hahahaha:P