Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Birthday Surprises!!

ok.. so it is my birthday and i'm 21 already... not much changes though....

thanks for all the wishes!!!! all my friends and family!!! even my relatives are wishing me thru facebook!!! wow!!! wonderful!!! i bet they'll never know its my birthday if facebook wasnt around... anyway... thanks!!!

its my birthday... i still have to go to school... went to school early morning... but i reached quite late.. due to the very-couldnt-understand-why-it-happened traffic jam... i reached at around 7.30... and yes.. it's my international advertising mid term today... am i ready for it??? NO WAY!! i only remembered it like about less than 12 hours ago... so what do you think has been drilled into my mind???

ok.. so i still have to sit for my mid term... why do i always have to sit for exams, do presentations and stuff during my birthday??? its usually like this... unless when the ex-sultan of selangor is still around... coz his birthday is on the second saturday of march which usually is my birthday too... so it'll be a public holiday.. wahahaha....

mid term??? still ok.. much much much better than the damn multimedia broadcasting which i somehow totally flunked the whole paper becaue i dont know how to answer a single question on my set... whilst i can answer almost all the questions on the other set... tuhan damn thing!!! this is so unfair!!!! anyway... the "best" thing about the IA mid term is it has questions about the videos that have been shown throughout our lectures... oh very good!!! i never really remember those videos... so somehow crapped a whole lot base on my imagination....


then it's time for our short film voice over recording... thanks to facebook again... the whole bc5 knew its my birthday... they sang me the birthday say in the broadcast lab... hehe... sweet.... thanks!! then they gave me a very very special present... wohoho... i'll reveal that later...

and guess what??? on my birthday... i got an OFFER LETTER!!!! wey-hey!!! its from XuanWorks.... an advertising company... better than nothing... since i have received not a single word from NTV7... Vision New Media... Red comm... even Astro.... maybe one sentence from ntv7 that i'll know my status after 2 weeks which is waaaay past the deadline.... so ok... XuanWorks i'll go...


maybe its just some birthday luck... even multimedia broadcasting lecture doesnt sound as frustrating as the past few lectures.. or maybe its just my mood....


i finally got the offer letter and i'm safe from being arranged to tuhan-knows-where by the university.... i think its mere birthday luck... thank god!!!


p/s: about the present from bc5 as i mention earlier.. there's something wrong with my camera... so i think i'll let you guys see it a little later then... so sorry...

No comments: