Monday, March 09, 2009

lucky week... happy~~

last week was one of the happiest week of my life... not only i have a very enjoyable shooting experience... my high school buddies decided to treat me sushi as an early birthday celebration... wahahaha... so touching... sushi zanmai... yummy!!! photos??? later la... with huiping...


actually they wanted to buy me a present as well.. but... i know the japanese meal was kinda expensive already... so being a very "considerate" friend... i "refuse" to choose a present lo.. wahaha... i actually kinda like the bear and the mickey purse... waahahahaha... i'll buy it myself other day la.... but too bad the chicken is a little "cacat-ed" or else it'll be great... rachel can have a chicken to teman her... so cute... she likes hen... so dont get any chicks... get a hen!! time always flies when we have so much to talk about when we are together... although this time its only me, huiping, jiashan and rae... we still have a lot to talk about... never-ending topics... weewawaweewawa....


i really enjoyed the meal!!! thanks to huiping, jiashan and rae!!!! sushi rocks!!!! wahahaha...

when is the next time we are going out??? lets go pyramid again??? then i can buy the mickey purse and the bear bear... wahahaha.... anybody??? teman me.....


i just love gatherings.... especially with old buddies.... i love talking... talk non stop.... sharing our lifes and stuff....


ok... it's really my lucky week besides the frustrations of the internships and stuff... nobody replied me still... maybe because its a public holiday today and i resubmitted my applications on friday... so weekends plus public holidays... nobody will entertain me la!!!

so in the end... the lucky part still overcome the frustrated part... overall i'm happy....

6 comments:

Karen said...

find one day we talk again lol...that day seriously lack of time la to talk n gossip la hahaha.

after test,week 11,2 weeks later hehehehehe.

i thk this time sushi quite worth it lo...i can imagine how thick is d sashimi salmon in my mind now @__@ hopefully i eat again in my tonight dream hahahaha

Cleopatra said...

Oh my gosh. Hui Ping!!! :P
Ok fine la. Anyway, Pei Tsan, u sound so hyper. On a sushi high? :P

Panda said...

hyper??
really???
coz it was really a really happy week for me...
anyway... the more i read this post... the more i miss the bear!!!

i so so regret not buying it the other day!!!

Karen said...

lol...u see,u shldnt say no when we want to buy for u.no need to malu malu wan la...hahahanex time i bday i'll choose a present n ask u all but for me oso...HAHAHHAHA..


okla,nex time we go we buy for u ya.

Panda said...

hahaha...
still can buy meh???
my birthday pass liao wo??
hahhaa...
if you all stil dont mind buying... then i'll want liao...
since we ada buy present for each other d... wahahahah...

Cleopatra said...

Sigh. You both ar.
:P