Tuesday, March 05, 2013

BIRTHdays

March is here... My birthday month.. and coincidentally... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
I'm serious.. it's my birthday according to the chinese calendar... so i am a year older then i am suppose to be this year now and i will be back on my actual age when 11th comes...

Anyway... I have nothing much to update about.. so i guess i'll just share a show that I am watching now~~

Switch at Birth (Since I was talking about birthdays.. might as well...)
 

Although it runs on a kinda corny plot of 2 girls switched at birth and then they found out then 2 families try to live together as one big happy family...

Well, it's a little more than that which makes me like it.. I like the part where a couple of the casts are deaf and they have to sign throughout their parts.. it makes sure people who are watching pays attention.. like me, i sometimes multitask as i might not be watching the tv, maybe more of listening... but when the scenes where the deaf are "talking to each other", it will go quiet as they are signing with subtitles.. so you can't really play candy crush while watching this... I was playing a while ago and missed a part when they were signing at each other... i decided to just waste my life and watch...

a small surprise in the show was



Lucas Grabeel... Looks familiar?? he played Ryan Evans in High School Musical.. Sharpay's twin brother.. I think he looks younger here..

Go watch if you are interested.. despite the switch at birth part, the storyline is really interesting... it's now airing on 8TV, Tuesdays 9.30pm...



Pretty heart-warming story... Loving it, still...

Signing off

Toodles

No comments: