Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me



If i were to live  for 75 years, I have passed a third of my life... This year, there were no presents but tons of heart warming celebrations.. The collage on top is from HP, she no longer maintains her blog but I thought I would just link it here, might as well... I'll write further on the happenings in the collage later..

I shall start with Saturday, when I head straight to IOI mall after training for a K session with friends from work..
 Although I don't have an amazingly good voice to sing with but in a confined space and minimal audience, it will do.. Yay!! 




Then, hp booked me for lunch the next day... after class, straight to bongga, solaris...
Typical lunch, so no photos or anything.. but it was super filling!!!
Then, they decided to get me some cakes.. so next destination, dreamz cafe... owned by hp's primary mate..

It's a really cute cafe!!
I did not take a lot of photos but you could just go google Dreamz cafe






There were many owl decos.. really really cute...








Our table

That's brown sugar on the left...

Check out this cute teapot





It looks like an Easter Egg... but look closely..

It actually detaches from the bottom part and it's a tea cup..

Here are my cakes!!

the one in front is dark chocolate layer and the one at the back is matcha and chocolate checkered cake... They are quite expensive.. Secret Recipe range but they taste good...





Thanks gurls, for making my life warm and fuzzy... friends for more than 10 years and still on-going...

Oh, and I got a small surprise this morning too...

My friend from work gave me a slice of cake to start of my birthday~~


I guess the age must be catching up, I am now very into touching and heart warming moments...





Before the day ends...
Happy Birthday to me~~

Signing off
Toodles!



No comments: