Monday, September 23, 2013

Macau-Hong Kong Birthday Trip Day 6 -Part 1


We initially planned to go to the Panda Park but we realised it was closed on Mondays~~ Oh..... I actually saw something about it closing on Monday and planned to go there the previous day but the guy at the hotel assured that it was open on Monday...

Valer texted me to confirm that too... Sigh, I guess I will not be able to see pandas during this trip, since I did not visit Ocean Park in Hong Kong and I could not go to the Panda Park in Macao.. 

I ate the leftovers from yesterday for breakfast to save funds.. heeee...






so, we did something touristy and went to the Golden Lotus park...


If I remember correctly, this is a token of independence for Macao


There were a group of Chinese tourists around so we had to wait around to take photos...


We were just bored and tried out the "hold-the-lotus" pose..



And the we head over to the fisherman's wharf


Good thing the bus routes are pretty easy to understand here.. so we managed to get to places fairly easy...



This will be a short post since I am forgetting most of the details of this trip..

Signing off
Toodles!

No comments: