Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dumbo....

2day, as i was walking out of the skool 2 get my car after class.. i found i piece of paper clipped under my wiper of my car.. At 1st, i was it was a "saman" but i did not double park so how can it b a "saman"??? Then, i suddenly have a feeling dat i know wat's coming 2 me.... so i took d paper n read it.. well, i was right... it was regarding an minor accident i had last month...
- flashbacks -
i juz finished my exams n it was 6.40 in d evening, raining heavily as i got into my car start d engine n try 2 catch a chance to reverse out of my parking space... When i saw a chance of reversing.. which was when i saw thru my mirror dat a proton car braked in d middle of d road, so logically i reversed... wat i didn't know is there was actually a black savvy not far in fornt of d proton, without knowing dis, i bumped into dat savvy... but due 2 d rain, none of us came out from d car n check... panic-ing, i quickly drove back into my parking space n observe d reaction of dat savvy but dono he or she did not come out n went on... so after a few minutes, i drove off using another route since i cant reverse into d lane i want.....
- wnd of flashbacks -
back 2 wat happen 2day... d paper wrote " You Are Wanted... Remember (date) incident?? h/p no." wat the??? m i a criminal or sumthing??? wat do u mean by u r wanted??? wat kind of Dumbo will write such rude phrases????? even Dumbo is smarter than u la!!!!!! it shud be: " regarding on (date) incident, pls call dis num..." a person hu hav enuf sense will call u bac n take d responsibility of d bill.... Doesnt dat sound better???? Never learn proper english writing??? teacher never teach???? or u never learn???? never learn then dun apply uni la!!!!!! i know i'm at fault in dis incident but dis is no way 2 write a note.... i did not say dat i'm not goin 2 pay responsibility, i din say dat i was goin 2 run... juz dat day d traffic was too bz so i went off using other route... u can always find my car parking outside skool... but y now only u approach me wif such tone as if i kill sum1... i guess u hav already fixed ur car n add sum other things too.... trying 2 cheat me huh????
Ok... done wif dat frustrating stupid paper.... i finish my 1st sudoku game.... dat's sumthing better 2 share... as sum1 hu hate numbers... n never want 2 touch numbers.. its kinda surprising 4 me 2 finish a game... I'll try other simple sudoku puzzles nex time when i hav d mood n its easy enuf 4 me... now i understand y my mum n sis like dat game so much...
Another thing... i completed my management studies assignment... 15 pages in 3 days all by myself.. i'm quite proud of myself 4 dat... hehehehehe... Now off 4 marketing assignment....

No comments: