Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Waiting....

Now here i am... in my school's interent lab waiting 4 my 10 o'clock class 2 start.... (soree... HP 4 not able 2 fetch u 2 skool cuz i wanna get up later... but maybe 1/2 an hr later is not really considered "later"... hish... watever...) i was planning 2 get up late 2day but d fear of no-parking-space really scares me.... so i reached skool at 7.40.... stayed in my car until 8.30 n head up 2 d internet lab at 8.45....
Juz back from cherating yesterday... was a lil worried bout d floods earlier but it turn out ok there... no floods.. i think d serious part is juz d north n south part of m'sia.... went there 4 days 3 nites... din really do anything d 1st day... went shopping in kuantan d 2nd day.... off 2 c turtles on d 3rd day... n finished my assignment on d 4th day.... dis is d 1st time i bring my laptop on a holiday 4 skool work purposes.... spent half of d 3rd day doin d power point slides 4 my management studies presentation and completed it on d 4th day rite b4 we head home... kinda proud of myself....hehehehehe... at 1st, i finished 15 pages in 3 days juz by myself n now i can actually finish d power point slides of d same assignment in 2 days....dis actually happen 2 b group work but i manage 2 finish everything all by myself... hehehe.... not bad huh???
din really buy anything at cherating cuz d fillings in my pocket r running low.... there's ntg special 2 buy anyway.... so better not waste money... save some 4 shopping...
went 2 mid valley last last week... wonder did they make it 2 1U last friday????? planning 2 go redbox on maybe nex week or so.... then i can oso shop at pyramid....
there's still another 40 mins now... wat shud i do nex?????
maybe update my other blog... but i have been hiding my postings nowadays 2 not offend any1.... been kinda harsh on words lately..... so those r only 4 personal readings n oso a way 2 release stress......
o ya... i 4got... i'm still using d skool computer which hav no chinese software.... sigh... cant really update now.... d moniter at home is down.... total blackout... hoping 2 get a new com... since dis 1 is a lil out-dated...... pity my siblings hu hav no computer available 4 them on d last week of holidays.... hopefully i cud get a new com by nex week.... my laptop is a lil slow 2 count on....

No comments: