Sunday, December 31, 2006

welcome 2007

Well, 10 more mins 2 d 2007!!! A new year is right around d corner... is any1 excited???
well, i cant really think of anthing 2 write now.. i guess most of u will be waiting 4 d countdown at parties now.... well, i wud rather stay at home so dat i can go straight 2 sleep after d countdown.... my tv is on 2 wait 4 d live telecast of d countdown...
d bubbly hosts: 3, 2, 1 Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
every1 screaming all d way..... in d tv of cuz.... its really quiet here... but i dun mind...
bye bye 2006, i had a fine yr then.... (fireworks everywhere...)
-open d door 2 watch fireworks-
my new year resolutions:
  1. slim down a lil bit....
  2. get higher cgpa
  3. finish all my fanfics..
  4. have a chance 2 get a part time job at d tv station...
  5. clear my room
  6. clear my stuff all around d hse... (stop my mum from nagging)
  7. get my new computer...

Dat shud b all... i'll update if i think of anymore...

Happy new year 2 all my frens n family!!!!! wish every1 will hav a good yr ahead!!

No comments: