Sunday, January 28, 2007

End of exams... Holiday time!!!!!!

Done with my final exams.... ended with my final subject yesterday... yooo-hoo.... wat a blast!!!! i'm finally off 4 a holiday!!!!! i've been waiting so long.... its finally here!!!!!!!!
before i go crazy.... let me say a few words bout my exams....
1. writing 4 biz: erm.... plain english... ntg much.... hopefully can score A.....
2. management studies: aiks... dis is a hard 1.... almost 4got bout d Qs now... but all i remember is..... i think its not gonna turn out good..... but there's always hope....
3. social psychology: as u know, dis is a psycho subject.... so ntg much 2 expect.... wondering if i wrote enuf 4 d essay part... cuz 25 marks per essay is quite a lot... n how many points do they need anyway?????
4. Marketing: sigh..... i'm actually quite confident with dis 1 but just a stupid dumbo silly mistake i've done dat might cost me my A..... i skipped d Q which i'm confident n went on wif 1 dat i'm not really as confident.... i know i'm a dumbo..... but regrets r kinda late now... so i'll keep my fingers crossed 4 my A....... (praying hard)
5. sociology: o ya... b4 i start wif dis 1.... i hav a few words 4 miss deborah ten..... dis is a subject 4 u wey!!!!!!! i got a Q which is made juz 4 u... here goes: you are chosen to represent malaysia for a "cultural exchange program" to japan. how wud u apply the symbolic interaction perspective (which plainly means ways of interaction) in d daily interaction between you n your new japanese frens?????????? isnt dis a Q juz 4 u???? when i saw dis Q, how i wish u were there 2 answer it 4 me...... but unfortunately u r not, so i'll juz do wat i do best.... starting crapping bout things dat i dun think even exists!!!!! d rest r ntg better.... hu knows wat is "ethno methadology"???
6. writing 4 mass comm: my very last subject... counted as my favourite subject due 2 my coursework n interest... dis paper went kinda well.... not much complaints.... still crossing my fingers 4 an A.....
okey dokey now.... done..... thru wif exams....

off planning 4 karaoke trips now.... any1 interested??????????

No comments: