Monday, January 08, 2007

a start of a boring day.....

Aiks.... ntg 2 do so early in d morning.... my class doesn't start until 10.30 a.m. n its juz 8.35 a.m. now.... hanging in d internet lab n seeing my credit going lesser n lesser.... sigh.... its so boring!!!!!!
Sum ppl may n asking y m i so early in skool since my class oni starts at 10.30??? well, frankly speaking i'm not willing 2 come so early but for 2 sake of...... (drumrolls) PARKING SPACE!!!! n these days my uni decided 2 renovate d parking areas which means there will b lesser parking spaces in my skool... wat a dumb thing 2 do during d start of skool... dumbo dumbo, its january now!!!! d uni will b expecting freshies, which oso means there'll will b more students coming in n we cant really afford 2 shrink our parking spaces now!!!!! Dumbo!!!!! but anyway... i still manage 2 get parking space dat will last me till 6 p.m. 2day as i reached skool at bout 7 in d morning.... slept in d car 4 bout 50 mins n woke up wif a stiff neck so decided 2 sleep on d other side 4 another 10 mins so dat i wun b tilting my head all day.... sigh....
Happy belated bday 2 rae!!!! i hope u enjoyed wat we planned 4 u yesterday.... i'll hav 2 delay ur present cuz i haven got anything in mind wat 2 buy 4 u...... n i'm already broke 4 d entire week... hehe... maybe ask my mum 2 giove u angpow during CNY.... haha... bday present... hahahahaha..... o ya... b4 i 4get.... how did u find d shirt we bought 2 gether????? it fits nicely rite???? i know i will.... hahahahaha.... wear it out 2gether 1 day... (did u notice dat my font color's a lil similar 2 d shirt?????)
too many clothes in my closet... any1 knows how can i donate them 2 d needies?????? kesian them not enuf clothes 2 wear while i keep buying n buying n buying....... if u happen 2 know a way of donating clothes... pls leave a msg at my chatbox.... so dat i can c it d 1st thing when i log into my blog... thx a lot!!! peace 4 eva!!!!!
o ya.... i 4got 2 mention bout d mickey mouse handphone i saw in my frens hands... omg!!!!! i always wanted 1 but it s too expensive 2 afford... i cant believe my fren actually cud get hold of it thru ebay.... i never trust internet sales.... afraid of being con.... but she's so lucky!!!!!!!!!! do any1 mind 2 give me dat as a prezzie 4 my bday dis yr???? hehehe... juz kidding.... i know its really expensive but i dun mind having d winnie the pooh version.... hahahahaha... i know i'm insane..... dun take it seriously...... it muz b bcuz of d boredom i'm gonna suffer 4 another 1 n a half hr later....

No comments: