Thursday, January 11, 2007

New com... a new beginning....

Yohohoho.... dis is my 1sy blog posting thru my new computer here.... yay yay yay... my new computer is finally in d hse... wat's d difference??? its black.... d keyboard is smaller... all my old documents gone... cant type chinese cuz no chinese star... not use 2 using d language option way.. so hav 2 wait til sum1 lend me d chinese star cd.....
My finals is juz around d corner n boy i havent start anything yet except showing up 4 classes which lecturers will b doin their revision... stick my ears straight up n try hard 2 remember everything dat is heard... focus hard 4 any tips or hints.... but unfortunately... no specific tips r out from their mouths yet.... hopefully 2 hear some 2moro n saturday.....
my coursework marks arent dat good or up 2 wat expected... i'll put d blame on certain group member cuz e did NOTHING!!!! but anyway... means i have 2 work extra hard 2 gain my As which is almost impossible cuz i hav 2 score almost full marks in every subject which is a riduculus thing in dis sem where d subjects are like 100 times harder than d ones last sem.... n i already got a low cgpa.... pray hard.... very very very hard.....
hmm.... i miss my old frens... i wish we r in d same uni... frens in uni juz dun feel d same as old ones... different perception on things.... but at least i manage 2 hav a few good frens... hehe... thank god....
looking forward 2 my holidays but it doesnt mean dat i'm looking forward 4 my finals juz dat its b4 my holidays doesnt mean dat i want it 2 come but i wan holidays... wat d hell m i saying???? crazy... blame it on d finals... haha..
looking forward 4 chinese new yr too.... but not my 3rd sem although chinese new yr a d week b4 my 3rd sem reopen.... okok... thru wif those looking forward stuff...
wow... its 10 already.... shud b getting ready 4 bed now....

No comments: