Saturday, July 28, 2007

What the....

I really wanna know what the in the world has happen to my burner???? I cant burn audio cds!!!!
i've wasted bout 6 cds already.... The process all went ok until the end... but in the end after i replace my cd into the player... nothing comes out... no sound... nothing!!!!! at first i thought maybe i did not follow the burning process properly but... after the second... third.... FOURTH.... FIFTH!!!! still the same thing happen.... the results were the same burning thru nero or windows media player.... i even reconvert the song format to wma... but still nothing happen.... eish eish eish.....
the tracks were in the cd but as an empty shell!!!! the space used in the cd was 0% but there were files in there... so i cant use them again... cant even recycle... geramnya!!!!!
okok.... quit "blowing fire" over my stupid burner... (takes a pail of water and start putting off fires...) sorry....
well... what about me these few days???? blogging mood did not strike me as often as it did the past few weeks.... so you could see the same old post after days of checking out my blog.... really really sorry for that....
I have just finish my midterm for intro to mass comm and broadcasting 1.... next stop.. japanese.... oh my.... this is certainly the hardest subject so far.... it's not actually very hard... just its so confusing... and boy my listening is bad.... whenever the lecturer start playing the tape(cd), i'll be concentrating.... if only my i could pull my ears to make it longer so that i could stick them to the speaker of the player and hear much clearly what is the conversation about... i might be able to pick up faster... but now... everytime when the lecturer stop the tape... my face will be blur and blank... so does my brain... well... i'm a beginner though... i need time to listen to the conversation then send it to my brain so that it could be processed.... that takes time, you know??? especially with people speaking so fast... its kinda hard for me to actually digest each and every word of each and every sentence.... oh well... i'll just have to put more effort in it if i wanna score.... must get at least B!!!!!
i realise that i have posting a lot of photos lately.... but... Well... sorry to disappoint some people.... but this post does not include any pictures to share.... maybe next time... ok???
next post.... i'll try to post up photos....

No comments: