Saturday, July 07, 2007

070707

Woohooo.... its 070707... haha... not 007 but 7th of july 2007.... why am i here agian??? not really in blogging mood currently... nothing "exciting" enough to blog about... however... just let me "dig" into my memory and get out some so-called exciting stuff to fill this post...
-while "digging"-
the reason why i clicked the "new post" button on my dashboard is to fill my dead for a few days blog... just realise how long have i not update my blog.... nothing exciting happened in the past few days i guess.... a bunch of friends went off to 1u to watch Transformers yesterday... they set off like some kind of tour group with people like titus leading them, saying " The ones going by taxis please follow me...." the only thing that's left out is the flag... with that, you are a fully qualified tour guide... hahahaha.... i dont think mr titus is reading my blog so... no apologies... hahahaha....
i did not join them as my weird dislike of cinemas and i have something else to do yesterday... which is to recognise to journey all the way to selayang.... i'll have to drive myself all the way there on monday to do my assignment.... why??? because... i don't really know why.... whatever.... this time... photo cameras will be used instead of handycams and i dont have to be in front of the camera anymore... hahahahaha... i'm the editor.... i deal with words and the arrangement of the magazine (assignment)
Ms. joanne.... its your honour to be mentioned in my blog for 2 consecutive times.... haha... just kidding... i wanna inform you that i'll be fetching you over to festiny's house on monday... please meet me at asia jaya at 10.00am.... please take note.... i had to mention this here because i dont have your number and i know how you hate people calling or sms-ing you.... so you better be aware of this... or else you'll have to find your way to festiny's house.... -end of message-
i still cant really think of anything exciting to blog about.... well, we are celebrating cheryl's belated birthday today at god-knows-where, cuz the birthday girl still cant decide where she wanna go....
i have an assignment due nest tuesday, which is my communicative english essay..... its a formal letter of complaint.... we are required to make a complain of anything about UTAR... hahahaha.... i use to have so many things to complain about Utar but i cant really put them in words... so two words.... ITS HARD!!!! help me!!!!!

No comments: