Sunday, August 19, 2007

Is that so???





Slow and Steady


Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy.

They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder.

It'd really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment.

They expect you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then usually decide against it.



Is that how people see me???? slow and steady???? are you sure???? i never remember myself being steady.... maybe i'm kinda slow at certain things..... who knows???
painstaking and fussy??? are you sure??? painstaking???? seriously... are you sure???? i'm one big lazy bum.... well, at least that's what i'm called by my mum....
cautious and careful??? wow!!! what a compliment.... but are you sure, again????? if i'm cautious and careful... i will not get 73 only for my japanese mid term.... i will not miss out the "teng-teng's" and lost 8 marks for nothing.....
if you think the result of the quiz above is true.... then you have seen me wrongly, my friend.... I'm nothing like that.... but thanks for seeing me that way.... it's a great compliment!!!! arigatoo gozaimasu!!!!
ok... back to reality... about the event yesterday.... the drama was good.... although it was a christian event but it was good( i believe i forgot to mention that earlier...) how come the pretty girls are all from hong kong????!!! they are just so cute and pretty..... too bad i did not manage to take phtos with them cuz i was in a hurry to leave.... the drama was entertaining... they (from hk) even manage to use some Malaysian language in the drama such as "kacau" and "pandai" but they pronounced them as "kaciau" and "panlai".... Malaysian culture.... it's not important to get the pronounciation right, as long as people understands what are you trying to say... hehehehe....
mentioning about hong kong... that reminds me... i've already started my new blog under yahoo hk.... go check it out if you've got the time.... the link is under personal links.... "my blog (Chinese - hk style)"there's anly three posts so please stay tune to it if you want to read more.....
i was supposed to be writing my outline for my very last assignment of the semester.... but i somehow.... could not resist the urge to blog.... well... i'm done with my blog since there's nothing else much to write about.... so i guess i'll stop here then.... ja matta.....

No comments: