Thursday, August 30, 2007

plain blabs...











You Are an Okay Student



You know how to get by school, but your heart isn't always in it.
Motivation is a problem for you. Maybe you need to study something more exciting!


Haha.... just something to fill my blog since it has not been "alive" ever since the last post, which was last week....

this shows that my full 14 weeks of year 1 sem 1 has finally ended... so yippee!!

but it also shows that my finals are getting nearer and nearer.... yikes!!!

well, i have 5 subjects this semester.... pengajian malaysia, introduction to mass communication, broadcasting 1, communicative english and japanese 1...

i cant say that i have complete confidence in either of the subjects because the subject that i have the most confident in has failed me during the mid term.... so i guess i'll have to put equal effort in all of those....

i know my recent posts are getting boring each and everytime.... so sorry... thousand apologies for that!!! i really dont know what's got into me... i just lost my moods of writing blogs.... but somehow rather, i'll still be posting.... hopefully you guys won't get bored out of my dull posts....

p/s: Debbie!!! do you have the せかいにひとつだけのはなsong, sung by smap??(sorry, i 4got the kanji name...)


2 comments:

debbie 10 said...

sorry i dont have worrr. why u need it?

Panda said...

ooo...
my jap lecturer told us to listen 2 it...