Saturday, August 18, 2007

Just to say hi...

Just to say hi to my dead blog....
sorry for not posting these few days....
going off to an event later.... organised by some hong kong students.....
what else is there to talk about?????
o ya...
i (more accurately: "we") have completed our broadcasting -radio channel- assignment...
at first it looked like.... nothing special.... just a purple booklet full of words..... then after a night of hard work by festiny.... owe you a lot, girl!!! it turn into the star assignment of the day!!!!
Man, you are a genius, festiny!!!! go girl!!!
i'll show you guys what it look like after i get hold of the photos of the assignment....
i'm a dead failure in arts.... everybody knows that... give me a paper and a pencil and ask me to draw.... i can stare at the paper for 2 years not knowing what to do with it.... maybe ending up by just writing one of my own stories instead.... i prefer words than drawing.... that's is why i volunteered to write the whole proposal and leave the design part to the rest of the group....
that's a great decision.... because there's no way i could come out with a design like that!!!! great one!!!
or you guys would like to see my last assignment????
mass comm magazine???
like it or not.....
i'll just post them up....
it was designed by joanne.... but i edited a little here and there.....



The cover page.... this was designed by yours truly.... as you can see.... nothing special about it... that's my art-creativeness standard....







The first page... all text are contribution of yours truly....


The second page of the assignment.... all text are still contribution of yours truly..... (there's the only thing i could contribute anyway....)




The back page.... nothing much to contribute.... its just copy and paste of some advertisement.... but i'm the one who added the address at the bottom....

End of my post...... sayonara!!!

6 comments:

Karen said...

i want to see ur magazine la hehe...got return back onot??

Panda said...

i dun think got return back gua...
but u can thru here ma...
its everything already...
oni 4 page plus cover n backpage...
how's ur outing yesterday????
fun ar???

Karen said...

haizz...we didnt go n watch le..my parents dont let me use de car...bt luckily didnt go lor cuz...haha u read my current blog thn u noe..^^

Panda said...

ooo...
tak jadi la...
i read ur blog already...
i also dun notice whether my car's tyre has enough air or not d...
usually it's my friends who remind me that my car tyre have no air...
but now they all change school liao....
so nobody remind me d....
sigh....

Karen said...

u wash car every week thn u will know haha...tat's wt my dad ask me to do...now i every week oso hv 2 wash car haizz...

Panda said...

ahh... lazy la...
u sat in my car 4 bout 1/2 a year d...
tell me, when is my car clean???
i wash it once in a blue moon....
but i think even though i wash my car everyday also, i wun notice that my car's tyre is going flat...