Tuesday, September 18, 2007

3 down, 2 to go!!!

Studying... but its my tortoises not me....

End of my broadcasting 1 paper.... its wasn't that tough.... but it wasnt that easy either!!!! i can answer all the questions but i'm not sure whether i got the thing correct....

Luckily, there's no slogan stuff.... thanks, Ms Mai!!! 5 definition and 3 essay questions... within 2 hours... sound ok right??? but why didn't i have enough time to do them??? my writing has changed drastically page by page... the definition part was all neat and tidy... whereas the essay part is what you call "cakar ayam", thousand apologies to the person marking my paper!!!

luckily i skipped the hotclock part.... at first i was thinking whether was it a good idea cuz it was obviously the easiest among the 4 essay question... but since i dont have my compass(aka janka lukis), i decided to skip that one and do the spinning gasing instead.... good thing i did cuz drawing a clock is very very very time consuming and i'm already short of time... however, i dont really understand the spinning gasing question... hopefully i got the answer right... -prays-
i want an "A" for my broadcasting 1!!!! but my coursework marks are not up to standard!!!! its so damn low!!!! why??!!!!


No comments: