Friday, September 07, 2007

Handphones....


I guess it again time for me to update my dull blog.....









what's the topic for today????

erm...

i know....



handphones!!!

however my crave towards the se s500i is getting lesser... maybe its just because of the price.... how could i scoop out so much money from my savings account for a phone???? i know i'm stingy, k??? no need reminding... -bows-



so for now... i'll share a little history about my handphones...


it may not be interesting... but i think you could also find the evolution of phones here.... hahaha...



so... let's start with my very first phone....which i need not have to share with any members of my family....



A sagem MC920




very little functions... but it does have polyphonic ringtones.... you can call and sms... isn't that what handphones are supposed to do???? so, what else you ask for???




Now, let's move to my second phone... it's not actually mine... my dad found it lying around somewhere on the floor of some shop... he accidently turned it off while playing with it... and it had a password so none of us could on the phone again and wait for the owner to call back.... so i guess... that's fate... hahaha... so it's then officially mine!!!







a sony ericsson T100...




it has all the basic functions plus you can compose your own desired ringtone.... i still use it sometimes as a backup....


Now, moving to my third phone... which is my first and ever flip and color phone.... my dad bought it from i'm not sure china or hong kong... i really love this one cuz no one has anything similar to mine... yaya!! i'm different!!





Bird S1190


the battery is kinda cranky now... it sometimes will just off when it feels like it... what a pity... i really liked this one....


Now, for my current phone....



Nokia 6101...


as you can see... and its kinda obvious... it has a camera... these photos are all taken using this phone... not razor sharp clear... but it's still visible... so "ok la".. actually i'm kinda happy with this phone... despite the fact of its ant-sized memory... the rest are all ok... i'm easily satisfied.... yeah...


now... just to show you again...


Sony ericsson s500i (black)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

came round ur blog...
and you are TAGGED!!!
for further info...
please log on to j's blog...
luckily i dont blog... or it will be me on the list...



>>bbing

Panda said...

really???
sometimes i wonder wher he got all these tag thingies...
did he invented them himself???
i'll do that later...
why arent you blogging???
i purposely register for a yahoo hk blog to keep all your links...
come on... blog!!!
so that i could add an extra link on my friends list...
dont worry, you wont be seen... i've set it to private...

Anonymous said...

i feel lazy writing so many things...
you'll know what's happening in my life thru j's & k's blog...
their's are damn specific...
everything everyday...
and as you know....
my knowledge about computer is really really... -you know what-
so i'll just come round whenever i remember... reminding you that you're tagged....


>>bbing

Panda said...

u dont see the fun in blogging???
then explain...
why the person-who-hates-online-community-stuff... aka mr jason fong will get addicted to blogging all of a sudden???
tell me tell me...
dont give me the bcuz of u nonsense, k??!!
i want facts!!!
no assumption...

Anonymous said...

jason is a weird guy, ok???
you should know better...
since you were his girlfriend...
his case is different...

Anonymous said...

Excuse me!
although leaving comments or flooding the comment box is so not my style but i cant really stand the way you two communicate.
it's just about bing bing and her non-blogging attitude, nothing to do with me ok?
i am not weird, i just don't agree with online community or making friends through the internet.
what's wrong with that?
i prefer real stuff, ok?
Jason@J-Boy實錄

Unknown said...

ei...
stranger wo...
if you wanna advertise in my blog...
u'll have to pay, u know???
bing, u wrote d 3rd comment??