Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I lost my pen!!!! -snif snif-



And yes... I lost my PEN!!!!!! my precious beloved PEN!!!!! i'm not sure where or when i lost it but my guess is i left it in the exam hall!!!! yikes!!! why am i making such a big fuss about my pen.... it's just a pen anyway.... nonono.... you are 200% wrong about that!!!! i dont have much luck with pens.... i hardly get to use one until the end, which is until i empty it's tube of ink.... i only manage to use them until maybe a quarter of the whole tube of ink and then..... the ink just doesn't flow anymore!!!! wasted!!!



and this one.... i already used up more than half of the ink..... which means there is a large possibility that i could actually finish the whole thing..... but now it's LOST!!!!! -sobz-



why????!!!!!



if anybody (from UTAR, using the same exam hall on the same time as me yesterday-reading room, 9-11am) happens to see a pen lying on the floor... i'm not sure whether did i write my name on it... but i dont think so.... a uniball blue pen... sorry i dont have picture cuz i lost it already!!! so i cant take a picture of it to show you..... anyway if u saw it... please return it to me... pretty please..... i really need it for exams.....



sigh... how depressing....



i need something to cheer me up!!!!




Blue (since i lost a BLUE pen... i need some blue to chase away my blues...)


No comments: