Monday, November 26, 2007

Bloggy degree....

The University of Blogging

Presents to
P3Panda

An Honorary
Bachelor of
Quiz Addiction

Majoring in
Whingeing
Signed
Dr. GoQuiz.com
®

Username:


Blogging Degree
From Go-Quiz.com




Quiz addiction is definitely my major judging on my.... you know "quiz addiction"......

My mum is planning for a trip to china (again...) but this time, its going to be a holiday trip not the business trip that i went before.... so.... after a round of research.. meaning by comparing the price, place,worthiness....etc.... of several tour agents... we decided to go to..... -drumrolls- Guilin!!! there a few places together but that's the main one... including guangzhou, shenzhen.... etc... my dad will not be following this time so that leaves me, my mommy, sis and bro.....

my family has been going to china kinda frequent during this holiday..... first, dalian (my dad and i for a business trip).... then Chengdu (my dad for another business trip).... lastly (i guess) Guilin (me, mommy, sis and bro for vacation...)

yup.... i know what you guys are thinking.... you guys want presents.... okok.... i'll try my best to get some.... but no guarantees ok??? just pray that i dont use up my money that fast....

2 comments:

Karen said...

trip again...kelian me hv to stuck in this hot and dry m'sia...terrible la... @@

Panda said...

nola...
u can watch ur bang bang tang ma...
sweet sweet lolipop on hot dry day...
ngam....
hahahaha....