Saturday, November 03, 2007

Yeah...


Hee.... guess what???? my first pay cheque!!!! yeah!!! yup my very first official pay cheque... its seems better than cash that i received before for being a replacement for friends.... hehe...

Well, it about 3 quaters of my actual salary i guess.... but NO, i'm not rich.... i have a lot of things to buy... sd card, mini dvds, batteries..... and last but not least, an mp3 player... *wails: I want the Iriver Mplayer!!!!!!*
Speaking of the Iriver Mplayer.... my friend said that it's only available online.... ebay, lelong.com and stuff.... you can't really find it in normal shops..... why why why???!!!
somebody from my neighbourhood is setting off fireworks.... wonder what's the occasion??? any ideas???

3 comments:

Karen said...

how much?!belanja makan lu~~

hari raya lo...they hv 1 months raya,i can see fr my hse too ;)

Panda said...

icic...
i belanja u k already lo...
n i 4got 2 pay u back 4 ct's present...
sori ya...
i'll pay u baq when i'm back from china lo....

Karen said...

oo...i oso forgot edi hahahah...
rm7.5